Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A word from Heather

I don't get up to the Lake Norman area often but here is a recommendation from a friend. Stay tuned for my New York style Deli pick coming very soon!

I don't know if you get up to the Lake Norman area at all but I wanted
to share with you the name of one my favorite spots in hopes it may fill
the "deli void" you mentioned in your bio. We have a great little hoagie
shop called LaSpada's here in Cornelius, I guess it is more Philadelphia
than NYC but fabulous deli sandwiches nonetheless. My recommendations:
the Monster, fresh sliced ham, roast beef, turkey, lettuce, cheese, vin
& oil (I like mine w/ sweet peppers) on a hoagie roll - this sandwich is
HUGE & DELICIOUS! The Philly Cheese Steak (or Philly Chicken Steak) are
both great too! Throw in a black cherry soda and you have one of my
favorite Saturday afternoon lunches. The prices are excellent
especially considering the amount of food you get!

Thanks for sharing your blog, I look forward to reading future posts!

Heather